Settling In

This summer I am interning at Birds Nest Foundation, a non-profit that makes at kind donations to other non profits in the form of videos.

I was drawn to this internship not only because it is for a company focused on benefiting those around them, but also because I would have the opportunity to get involved in more than one aspect of production.

As I am getting started with the first few weeks of the internship, I have already gotten the chance to work on a variety of different things. My internship has allowed me to learn more about video production as well as the world around me. Working with other non profits gives me the chance to learn about how people around me are trying to help people in need.

I am grateful for the opportunity I have this summer and am looking forward to learning more about helping others as well as video production!

2 thoughts on “Settling In

Hi Waqas! My name is Maggie Davidson and I am a Data and Systems Analyst at the LSA Opportunity Hub. I, along with Hub Intern Vishal, will be following along with your blogs this summer! Looking forward to learning about your internship experience!

That is such an exciting internship, Waqas! What a wonderful way to work with non-profits and understand how they work, interact with people while gaining valuable skills in video production. Have you had an opportunity to think about the skills that you hope to learn during your time at Bird Nest Foundation?

I am really excited to hear more of your experience!