BEACH CLEAN UP – EL MATADOR MALIBU

I created marketing materials for an amazing event June 16 for Beach Clean Up as well as helped assisting the event. Also, the company that partnered with the event called “tap” was a great connection. It is a iOS application that helps people to discover drinking fountains in the area. This event made me realize how plastic waste is such a detriment to the earth and it is fulfilling to help event like these.

2 thoughts on “BEACH CLEAN UP – EL MATADOR MALIBU

Thanks for sharing an example of your work, Frannie! That’s so cool that you can apply your marketing and design skills in your internship. I’d be really interested to hear how these experiences like making the marketing materials and thinking about how much plastic waste there is has made you reflect on your own interests and goals. Have these experiences strengthened your interests? Changed your interests in any way?

Keep up the great blogging!
    Maggie

Have these experiences strengthened your interests? Changed your interests in any way?

The things I am coming to realize that influencers have the power to make a change for the better or worst. This experience made me see how we can change networking events that would be accustom at a bar or party can be taken place where people can join to make an impact. I love that my graphic was distributed among everyone and has made me see how graphic artist can make things like helping the world out cool!

This experience is going to make me have events that can create a social impact and I am blessed to have been apart of it!