Roadblock – #3

The past few weeks have been a little backed up. I thought that we would be ramping up our experiment over the last couple weeks, however an order was delayed and we’ve had to wait for the mice that we need before we can continue. Aside from this small setback, work has been going well. We are still gathering data and will finally begin our bigger experiment this week. I’ve learned a lot thus far and right now I am becoming well versed in the software FCS express 6 for flow cytometry. It is a very cool tool that creates great visuals of the data we’ve been gathering. I can’t wait to learn more and see how the rest of the summer goes.

One thought on “Roadblock – #3

Hi John! It sounds like your internship is progressing along nicely. Even with minor setbacks from delays you’re still really getting a lot out of your internship.

I’m glad to see that you’re feeling like you’re learning so much, that’s great to be getting so much out of your internship. I’m looking forward to hearing more about your work and results!