Remembering my First Day

I was super anxious about starting my first day of work, although I have had internships before this one was not like the rest. This would be my first banking experience and I wanted to make a good first impression. I was still considering whether I even wanted to do banking after graduation, I knew this was the summer I had to prove whether I had the chops for it. I went to bed quite early that night to feel my best for that morning – I was so happy that I got there earlier than I knew to show I was serious. I met the other intern, he seemed like cool kid and we were off to the races. The first day went by very quickly with orientation and getting accumulated with everything. I went home and crashed, couldn’t even call my parents to let them know how it went because I was so tired.

I’m not much of a coffee person, but this job definitely turned me into one. Well until next time!

One thought on “Remembering my First Day

Sydney,

My name is Josh Lee, and I am one of the coaches in the LSA Opportunity Hub. Myself and one of the Hub Interns will be reading and commenting on your blog. I am really looking forward to reading about your experience this summer – I hope it is a fulfilling and rewarding experience!

-Josh