Thinking about Graduation

My internship has me thinking a lot about what I want to do after graduation. I do think I want to work for a bank, although my dream job would to end up some where like Marvel Studios or Warner Bros./DC comics – I think working for a bank is a little more practical for right now. I really think asset management would be interesting especially equity research. I find the stock market really fun when I can keep up with it. I think I would be good at the client interaction as well, I’m more of a people person than numbers, but I really like helping people especially when it comes to their money. The job has given me lots to think about and I will continue to do so over these next few weeks.

Until next time.

One thought on “Thinking about Graduation

Hi Sydney! My name is Shaina and I’m an intern at the Hub. Thank you for sharing about your experience thus far, it sounds amazing! It is incredible how much possibility this has opened up for you after graduation. From not being sure about banking to having 4-5 possibilities of careers you would be interested in shows amazing progress in the internship. I’d be curious to know if in the future you could intern or even discuss future job possibilities with someone from Warner Bros./DC Comics in an informational interview. I’m also extremely happy that you have great support from your supervisor, as their support is so important. Their hands-on approach suggests that their might be great potential for them to be an important professional mentor moving forward. I’m excited to continue reading about your amazing experience with Old National Bank!