Week 2 in Albania!

Hello,

Welcome back to my blog. I’m currently in my second week of my internship in Albania. I have been spending the past 2 weeks working for the Finance department  of  The National Costal Agency. Learning how to balance spreadsheets and learning to do payroll  has become a daily task. Along with working in the office I have also been visiting family and spent time with other interns that are currently in Albania. Myself and two other interns planned a trip for this weekend to visit Ksamil, a beach city in Albania where we plan on having a good weekend away from the busy city life in Tirana. I have tried many food places and coffee shops and look forward to trying more new things. I want to maybe explore a little of Italy as well since its not a far flight from Albania. I will keep you updated on that and the rest of my adventures as well as work here in Albania.

As always thank you for reading!

Dajana

One thought on “Week 2 in Albania!

Thanks, Dajana, for sharing your first experiences in Albania! It sounds like things are off to a good start at your internship site, and it sounds like you’re also taking this opportunity to connect with family and other coworkers. That’s great! One thing that you should definitely consider is setting some goals for yourself, and then having that conversation with your supervisor. Internships go by very fast, and having some clear goals that you want to achieve while you are there helps ensure that you get everything out of the experience that you possibly can. I’d definitely invite you to post some of your goals on this blog, too, as I’d love to be able to read them as your internship progresses!