Getting Started at my Internship

I decided that I wanted to get some experience in the research lab setting and so far it has been great. I am doing my internship at Keller Lab Urology and I am learning new things everyday and everything seems very interesting. I am hoping that by getting some lab experience under my belt, this would allow me to see if I have any interests in certain areas of practice and also help solidify my career choice.

2 thoughts on “Getting Started at my Internship

Hi Islam!
    My name is Beth Bodiya and I’m a Hub coach at the Hub. I, along with one of our Hub Interns, Jenny, will be following along with your blogs this summer! Looking forward to learning about your internship experience!

Thanks,
    Beth

Hello Islam,

I’m Jenny, a student engagement intern at the LSA Opportunity Hub and I’m excited to be following your blog posts this summer!

First of all, congratulations on your lab intern position! I’m glad that you are satisfied with the things you are learning so far. What kind of responsibilities are you given at the lab? I didn’t even know that UM offers a Urology program! Would this be something you will be interested in going into, or what other alternatives are you considering?

I look forward to reading more about your internship, and I hope everything is going well for you!