#1: The Beginning

For my internship, I truly hope to learn how to become more wise about my time and self-planning.

While I usually have no trouble getting the task done, my specific internship will require less direct supervision than I am accustomed to, which runs the risk of me:

1. falling behind on the necessary work; or
  2. causing unnecessary stress by having to cram in all of my deadlines and assignments in the short amount of time before my due date.

Thus, I want to make sure that I will take the necessary time to speak with my supervisor and then set personal goals accordingly.

This is going to be an exciting internship that I look forward to contributing to. To be able to help facilitate a program dedicated to equipping individuals to run for higher office is something I am truly excited for. Therefore, I want to ensure that I am performing to the best of my ability to allow for a smooth creation process. This is why I will be sure to continuously set myself down and track my progress.

One thought on “#1: The Beginning

Hello Alex!

My name is Josh Lee, and I am one of the coaches in the LSA Opportunity Hub. Myself and one of the Hub Interns will be reading and commenting on your blog. I am really looking forward to reading about your experience this summer – I hope it is a fulfilling and rewarding experience!

-Josh