GOODMORNING LALALAND

During my time out here I have not had a moment to relax. Luckily I am working within the industry of self-help and personal development!! Also, it amazing when you start to realize all the influencers within the industry you work with know each other. I made a relationship with a women name Dr. Erin Fall Haskell who is the creator of Talk Show called Good Morning Lala land by simply direct messaging her on Instagram. After one phone call she wanted to work with me so much! I explained to her how she is exactly who I strive to be, but I have made a commitment to work with Andrew Sealy. Her response was “I am so impressed with you! Let’s have Andrew Sealy on our show!”. Speaking with Andrew after the phone call with Dr. Erin, he realized my ability to get him signed into partnership as well as opportunities. Andrew has been influencing the idea of me becoming a manager as I have had a talent within linking many people together. Little did I know the power that I have to influence people comes from my hardworking and transparency to make a difference. I love the work that I am doing for Andrew and it was amazing to have a platform to be able propel our recents projects as well as events on. Booking deals and public relations is an avenue I might explore when I come back to select my courses for the coming Winter month!

____

I wrote this in my journal!

My two worlds are joining the first week in Los Angeles I messaged this amazing women name Dr. Erin who is the creator of the first Live Stream talk show called “Goodmorning LaLaLand” which is centered around inspiration and consciousness. The same industry as Andrew Sealy as well as myself. The first phone call conversation led to me working with her on her talk show as well as her own brand. I told her about Andrew Sealy and how The University of Michigan is sponsoring my dream to be in Los Angeles with Andrew. Her initially response after she became very impressed with my hunger to grow and help others was to have Andrew on the show. Andrew Sealy and Dr. Erin I have been working with nonstop with as I found my energy levels going down they both picked me up and spoke to my potential. I found that my goal is to boost others through providing inspiring content and connection. It is funny how the universe will create the opportunity of lack to see how you transform it.  I shortly found out that Los Angeles is a small knit group and once you get in the right scene you will see how

4 thoughts on “GOODMORNING LALALAND

Frannie, that is an amazing story!!! Thank you for including the video of the result, as well. It sounds like you really formed a good connection with Dr. Erin and impressed her with your initiative. Maybe Dr. Erin can be a mentor for you as well as you navigate this newfound interest in booking deals and public relations. I’m so excited for you that you found this skill at connecting people, and even moreso that Andrew is being such a great mentor for you and helping you to see this skill that you have.

I do also want to acknowledge that, while you are more than welcome to continue posting your reflections here and I will continue to read them if you do, you have met your requirement of 6 blog posts for us. So you can rest assured that you have done that!

Maggie

Yes! I know that I hit the cap — the blogging experience also helps me 🙂 So thank you for letting me know and I do appreciate your thorough response!

I’m so glad that blogging has been helpful to you. That’s why we encourage it!

Thank you Maggie! 🙂