Update #6

How has this internship influenced your (near) future school, career, or life plans?

I wouldn’t so much say that my internship has influenced any of my future plans for myself. I feel that it has filled my desire and passion to work on things surrounding the theme of social justice and restorative efforts to improve conditions for minorities communities and the upcoming generation. Going forward, I know for a fact that my passion will always remain in this subject area and whatever I do end up doing will support not only my community, but also other minority, marginalized, and/or underrepresented groups.

One thought on “Update #6

Hi Ihunanya! I’m excited to hear that you were able to do work that you are passionate about this summer and that you remain devoted to social justice causes! I’d be curious to know what you will do with the lessons and memories you’ve made this summer long after you exit your internship. I highly recommend using the services and resources offered at the Opportunity Hub to help you maximize this internship. Our coaches can help you articulate your experiences in resumes, cover letters, and future interviews. You surely don’t want to forget all of the great things you’ve been learning or the people that you’ve connected with. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, and we hope to see you at the Hub this fall!