What are you learning about leadership from your internship experience? #5

There are many things I have learned over the whole summer but one of the most thing that I learned and improved on is my leadership skills. My internship forced me out of my comfort level and try things that I never thought I would do. The program forced me to lead section of the program and make sure that I was the one in control of the program so that nothing goes wrong. Even though, the responsibility was a lot it was also fun because everyone was looking up to me. It taught me that If I want to do something or change something, I have to be the one to be in control of my life compared to having others do all the work. overall, it was a great experience and I was able to learn so many new things.

One thought on “What are you learning about leadership from your internship experience? #5

What a great lesson, Raihan! It can definitely take some stepping outside of your comfort zone to develop new skills, and it sounds like you were really successful in doing that to develop leadership skills. What kinds of projects did you work on? Did you learn anything about being a leader?

Maggie