Real Estate | #1

I have been late in getting my blogs done but I promise I will catch up. This summer begins my second internship at Darlene YS Chun Realty and it is just as successful as my last one. This year we are expanding into more properties with a focus on short-term leasing. A lot of moving furnitures, traveling, and booking is expected this summer. We are mostly a two-member team (me and the boss) so I am definitely learning how to manage my time and avoiding scheduling conflicts — meeting four customers at four different locations in two hours really forces you to spend your time wisely.

As I read back on my posts from last year, I noticed how much of what I learned is still relevant: finance, building relationships, and having common sense. Hopefully as by the end of this internship these values will be impressed upon me even more.

One thought on “Real Estate | #1

Yiju,

My name is Josh Lee, and I am one of the coaches in the LSA Opportunity Hub. Myself and one of the Hub Interns will be reading and commenting on your blog. I am really looking forward to reading about your experience this summer – I hope it is a fulfilling and rewarding experience!

-Josh