AB Blog #6: Prepared for the Future

How has this internship influenced your (near) future school, career, or life plans?

My experience at PwC has left me feeling extremely confident and excited to see what the future holds. I am studying Environmental Studies, and there have been moments of doubt in which I know that I love what I am studying but didn’t know how prepared I would be to find a steady job related to my field. The fact that I now have this experience at PwC has proven that my interest in Sustainable Business translates to incredible career opportunities. I feel that my education at the University of Michigan really prepared me and provided me with relevant skills to use this summer. And in return, my internship has provided me with incomparable skills and knowledge that I will be able to continuously learn and grow from. I feel more confident going into my Senior Year, especially as recruiting and career searching is right around the corner.

One thought on “AB Blog #6: Prepared for the Future

Congratulations, Abby! You’ve wrapped up a wonderful summer internship experience, and it’s great to hear you feeling confident and prepared about going in to your senior year! Way to go!

I’d love to encourage you to consider scheduling some time (or dropping in) to the Hub to talk with one of our awesome coaches. They are a great resource for helping to get your experience translated in an impactful way, and to thinking about how to approach recruiting for full time work, and more. If you haven’t already, definitely check it out!

I wish you all the best in your future! And, wherever you go, Go Blue!