First Week Down

The first week is down! I absolutely love Poland. I have been so fortunate that my roommates are so wonderful! They were more than willing to help me with everything and show me around the city. I also have been able to meet up with people I know from Poland. Last year, my aunt and uncle had a foreign exchange student from Warsaw, Poland. I was also able to meet up with the cousin of a family from my hometown in Imlay City, Michigan. Because of this, I have really enjoyed my time here. I have had a better experience in Poland than any other abroad experience I have been in because I have been able to have a real local experience.  As for my internship, I have really enjoyed my experience so far. My co-workers are always friendly and helpful. I have also really gotten to know one of my fellow interns here at Culture.pl. There is also an intern from the University of Cambridge in the UK. This also has been a cultural experience, although not Polish. I have never met someone from Great Britain, so hearing about her perception of Polish culture, and American culture. This in itself has been educational.