Live Nation #5

I’ve spent the last couple of weeks with Global Touring which has been the busiest it’s been all summer. We’ve had several large changes to some of our tours in the works, so there has been a scramble to accommodate for them. The team and I have become a lot closer, which not only makes the work flow more effective but more fun. I will definitely miss the office when I leave in a couple of weeks now that I have really settled in.

That past weekend I was given the opportunity to attend Lollapalooza, which is one of the largest and most iconic music festivals in the country. Not only was it great to experience the festival, but also to meet people from all over the country that work in the music industry and live music space. Being a Live Nation owned event, it’s essentially just a giant company party. It’s events like these that remind why I love the career ‘m building.

As my internship winds down to an end, I’ve been reflecting lot on the experiences I’ve had, and how it’s affected my goals and vision for the future. I want to spend the rest of my time soaking it all in and tie any loose ends.

Next week will be my last for the internship; Half will be spent with the Marketing department and the other working the On The Run Tour with DJ Khalid, Jay-Z, and Beyoncé.