Post 2: The Expectation

Getting into the position as a Project Coordinator, I am learning that time really waits for no man.  At Parental Insight, we want everyone to feel as if they have achieved success, and to make that easier, we help as best as we can to show people the way back to their paths of success.  My supervisors all allow me to explore projects across the board to give me a holistic experience within the company.  Being a teacher for incoming college students gave me plenty of experience taking the lead in a group environment, but I am excited to see what other projects I will be assigned to and the lessons I will learn from them.

3 thoughts on “Post 2: The Expectation

Hi Bailey! My name is Maggie Davidson and I am a Data and Systems Analyst at the LSA Opportunity Hub. I, along with Hub Intern Vishal, will be following along with your blogs this summer! Looking forward to learning about your internship experience!

I did notice that your post says “Post 2” but we don’t see a “Post 1” from you. Did you maybe save it as a draft instead of posting it? That can be an easy thing to do!

Maggie

Hello Ms. Davisdon,

I didn’t know that we were supposed to be putting the numbers on our post. I also got started late to the program of posting, but I will continue to tell you about my experience throught the rest of the internship! Sorry about the mix up, I will change the name to my first post.

No problem at all! I just wanted to make sure you didn’t forget to post one that you had already worked hard on.