Ryan Smith Jefferies – Post #6

It is hard to believe, but the summer internship is already over. Over the course of my time, I learned a lot of things that will help me in the future. For example, I learned that I want to pursue a career in finance. Not only do I enjoy the material, but I love how it has a microeconomic and macroeconomic impact throughout the world. Second, I learned that I want to work in New York City to start my career. Truly everything happens there, and I feel that it will give me the most exposure on both a professional and social level.

Although I do not know where I will go from here, I know that I can take my experiences from Jefferies with me into any financial role.

Image result for madison avenue picture

One thought on “Ryan Smith Jefferies – Post #6

Ryan,
    Congratulations on wrapping up your internship! I’m glad that it provided the confirmation in pursuing finance in the future, and specifically in NYC. It sounds like this summer has been a great learning experience, and chance to further build on your skills and strengths.

What are your plans for next steps? Please don’t hesitate to connect w/ the Hub – we are happy to help in translating your experience to your resume/cover letter, prepping for what comes next, etc.

Enjoy the last few weeks before gearing up for the school year!
    Beth