Last week

It’s kind of crazy to think that there really is less than one full week of my internship left. I am a bit burnt out from all the work I have put in and just finding a work life balance. I also have been working on myself and started marathon training. With all that on my plate, I do feel that I successfully have put adequate energy and time into all my commitments, especially with my research internship. There was a point a few weeks ago where the task was so long and tedious that I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to finish. I persevered and made sure to take my time to ensure that my work was to my and my mentor’s standards. Since then my final project that I plan to finish this week is all data entry and data cleaning. I’m working my hardest to finish it but I am a little nervous that I won’t be able to. I have my last in person meeting with my mentor tomorrow and I will be open to communicating about my concerns with finishing in time. Our communication has been very great throughout the whole internship and I am comfortable with talking candidly with him about progress or lack thereof at points.