Last Days #5

As I am within my last week of my internship, I am really taking time to appreciate this entire experience. I have learned so much, from building my leadership skills, to project management, to time management skills and utilizing Keynote, just to name a few. As things are winding down in the office, I am taking the time to reach out to different executives and leaders within the company. I’m doing so, because one of my goals over the summer was to connect with as many individuals at work as possible. I have already grabbed lunch with a couple but I plan t0 meet with at least 4 more.

Since my last post, my team and I had a team volunteer event at Gleaners Community Food Bank. We broke off into groups and had a friendly competition to see who could stack the most food on the pallets. It was a great day of service that went a long way. It also allowed for us to bond outside of the office.

One thought on “Last Days #5

Glad to hear that your internship is still going so well, Travon!

It sounds like you’ve been making the most of your time at Quicken and really have put a lot of thought and time into strategically making choices to maximize your experience. Reaching out to as many individuals as possible and networking are a great way to extend and continue your work and time. Great idea! Very cool to hear that you and the team were able to go to Gleaners and also contribute in a meaningful way.

Keep up the great work!