2 thoughts on “Great Start

Hi Devin! My name is Maggie Davidson and I am a Data and Systems Analyst at the LSA Opportunity Hub. I, along with Hub Intern Vishal, will be following along with your blogs this summer! Looking forward to learning about your internship experience!

Hi Devin,

I am Vishal, a student intern here at the LSA Opportunity Hub. I will be following along on your internship experience!

It seems like that you had some difficulty to adjust in the new workplace. Have you been able to identify specific reasons or spoken to your supervisor to understand it better?

New workspaces can be intimidating and as interns, it’s even difficult to blend in within such a short time period. I would love to hear how you were able to navigate through that and the learnings that you’ve had.

Also, you can always reach out to us at the LSA Opportunity Hub (Email: lsa-opphub@umich.edu or give us a call at +1734-763-4674 ) and we would be glad to set up an appointment with one of your coaches who could support you.

Best,
    Vishal