Home Away From Home #4

Living in Ann Arbor in the summer is life changing, the city is full of life and there are many events going on every weekend. I love being in Ann Arbor, I go on an hour long walk every day and visit different parts of the city. My favorite part of the city is Kerrytown, where they have different shops, restaurants, and events everyday of the week. Being in Ann Arbor is a different experience from my hometown of Sterling Heights, everything that I need is within walking distance, which is important to me because I don’t like to drive that much as it is harmful to the environment. Unlike my hometown, Ann Arbor has many more libraries and museums. I love going to the law library and studying for the MCAT, I love how peaceful and quiet it is in there. I have fell in love with the city and I think that Ann Arbor is where I want to spend the rest of my life in. I am planning on studying hard for the MCAT as I want to apply to attend the University of Michigan Medical School, that way I wouldn’t have to move to a different city.