How has this internship influenced your (near) future school, career, or life plans? #6

This internship has been really impactful in helping me decide what I want to do for the rest of the three years I am in college. In this internship, I was able to help the people in my community get a better understanding of what the University of Michigan can offer and also got to experience the rich culture of Ann Arbor. It helped me get connected to my reason for being in college. I know now that whatever I decide to do in life, I want to give back to my community and make sure I always remember where I came from. This internship was a great experience and I would love to do it again.

One thought on “How has this internship influenced your (near) future school, career, or life plans? #6

Raihan, I’m so glad to hear that your internship has helped you hone in on what you want to do in college and after. Giving back to your community and being true to your roots are both great goals and can help you find purpose in your work. As you think about next steps after this internship, such as how to reflect your experience on your resume or what next internship you may want to pursue, please come in to the Hub to meet with one of our Hub Coaches!

I do want to acknowledge that, as this is your 6th blog post, you have met your requirement for us. I have enjoyed following along with your experience this summer and I hope that we meet in person in the Hub someday!

Maggie