It’s been a great first week! I have been in New York City for 3 days for the training, and it was fantastic.
- Learned a lot on personal brand, networking, professionalism, insurance industry and so on.
- Lived in a luxury hotel for 3 nights ($400+/night)
- Good dinner budget ($50)
- Made a lot of great friends around U.S. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help
After the training, I flied back to Atlanta for my first day.
The first day at Atlanta office was exciting.
- Had an intern breakfast session, and met our manager and navigators for the first time.
- Got my working laptop and setting up all the softwares that I need.
- Navigators showed us around the office, introduced us to colleagues and some infrastructures in the buildings. It was a beautiful office!
- We had a team lunch in a fancy restaurant, and we had a great conversation.
- Got a technical training right after the lunch. I got to learn about how to query data from a tool called SandBox.
- Worked out at the gym nearby
- Had some great food with friends in Atlanta.
So, basically, this internship was quite similar to my former internship. I felt that I got treated well by AIG, like a treasure, especially the food and training was a pleasure.
That’s it for my first week. See you next week!