Finale

Walking out of Yale’s School of Medicine on my last day was both a moment of achievement and relief. My expectations at the beginning of the internship were definitely not entirely what I experience, but in this case that was a good thing. I came into this research experience hoping to gain clinical research experience and hopefully walk away with new formed relationships with the people I would work with and a few recommendation letters. I’m proud to say I will be walking away with more than just that, as I am expected to be a co-author on two upcoming manuscripts.

One thought on “Finale

Really great to hear how rewarding your internship experience has been! It’s great knowing that you were able to go in with one set of expectations and come away feeling like you gained so much more!

It’s awesome that you were able to take your experience and move that further forward by co-authoring two manuscripts. That’s a great accomplishment! I hope you’re able to take all that your learned during your time in your internship and continue to push yourself both personally and professionally.

I wish you the best of luck!