A Journey Awaits | #6

After careful consideration including numerous discussions with my friends and family, I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve accepted the return offer to work full-time at News America Marketing! Heading into this summer, I was excited to have the opportunity to intern at NAM and was looking forward to what it had in store for me, but I never considered the possibility that I would leave the internship with a post-grad career solidified.

Accepting a full-time offer is definitely not something to take lightly, as it determines a significant part of your future. When considering my offer, there were multiple aspects that I was looking for including ideal location, friendly and supportive coworkers, a thriving company, the quality of the job itself, and opportunity for growth within the company. I went through my checklist and ultimately, I’m fortunate enough to say that NAM checked all of the boxes for me and that’s how I was able to confidently make my decision to accept the offer.

While there are many positives to this future job, there are also some negatives, such as the fact that I’ll be far from my home here in Michigan and of course, rent isn’t particularly cheap in Manhattan. Regardless, I’m extremely excited for this new journey of mine to start next July!

One thought on “A Journey Awaits | #6

Wow, that’s awesome! Congratulations!

It sounds like you really put a lot of time into thinking through your decision to accept your offer at NAM. It’s also great that you feel so confident in your work and in your decision, I think that says a lot about your internship experience and how it was really able to help you develop both personally and professionally along the way.

I hope that you’re able to take this exciting achievement and continue your success moving forward! I wish you the best of luck!