The End – Caleb Bohn #6

So my time at Polaris has come to an end. It was an amazing summer and I learned so much about the corporate world. My last week was filled with my end of summer presentation and interviews.

The presentation was to show executives what I did this summer and the projects I worked on. I also presented a lot on my background and what brought me to Polaris. I was pretty nervous for the presentation as I do not love public speaking. However I was able to practice a bunch with the other interns so I felt prepared. It went well and I received a lot of positive feedback.

The following days, I had 4 different interviews for a full-time position. They also went great I felt and were more structured as conversations than questions. I found out on my last day that I was offered a job so I am excited at that prospect. I now have to apply to other places and weigh my options before making a decisions.

I want to thank everyone in LS&A for allowing me this opportunity this summer and the great feedback I have received.

Thanks so much!

One thought on “The End – Caleb Bohn #6

Caleb,

I am so glad to hear that this internship had such an impact on you and your professional goals! I think it is absolutely incredible you felt so welcomed and supported by your work community.

Also congratulations on being offered a full time position! That is really incredible and you should be very proud. Now that your internship is over and you have to decide between offers, it may be beneficial to reflect on good and bad aspects of your internship and how it they link with your professional goals. Reflecting helps you to develop your skills and review their effectiveness, rather than just carry on doing things as you have always done them.

But once again, I am so excited for you in hearing your internship wasn’t exactly what you expected, but maybe exactly what you needed. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

-Shaina