End of Summer – #6

With summer coming to a close, I am happy to report that my research position has been well worth it. The research experience itself was incredibly rewarding and served as excellent preparation for my future career in the medical field. I have formed several lasting relationships with my lab’s principal investigator, other undergraduate students, and my post-doc mentor. I am eternally grateful to The University of Michigan and the college of LSA for supporting me throughout the summer, both professionally and financially. My focus now turns to taking the MCAT in the next couple weeks and starting classes – both of which I am eager to face, albeit nervous. Thank you.

One thought on “End of Summer – #6

Timothy, thank you for sharing your experience working at the lab this summer! It has been exciting to keep up with your progress. It is great that you have been able to stay intellectually stimulated throughout the summer working at the lab and prepping for the MCAT. It sounds like your role in the research lab helped with the findings, but also your professional development. I am glad that you enjoyed your summer and hope that you do well on the MCAT!