Till next time Albania! Blog #6

Hello and welcome to my last blog post for this trip!

I cannot believe 2 months went by already! I feel like I just got here 2 days ago. This trip has taught me so much from living on my own, to becoming independent, to how to budget and keep finances only in itself let alone my internship and the people I got to meet. I had been to Albania before but always with my parents and being able to be there alone with one of my best friends was an experience that I will never forget. Being able to work in finance while traveling and seeing the country I was born in is such a dream come true! I’m so grateful for this opportunity because it opened up my eyes to the help my country needs as well as others perspective on thoughts and ideas that I meet along my time abroad. I cannot wait to go back and see how much things will have changed and even more I cannot wait until next spring/summer to see what I will take upon me and what adventure and learning experience is waiting for me. A big thank you to everyone that made this internship possible and you for following up with my oppoerunity!

One thought on “Till next time Albania! Blog #6

It seems like summer goes by so fast, but I am glad to hear that you had a transformative experience this summer in Albania. While it’s definitely great to visit a place with your family, there’s something special learned from doing so on your own, without the support of your family around to help you along the way. It sounds like you took on that challenge and excelled at it, so congratulations to you for doing that!