Over | #6

It saddens me that the internship is now over. As I will be graduating during the Winter Semester and won’t be able to be interning again for the upcoming summer. However, I am happy I got the chance to help out during the program and see my peers and I grow during our stay. One of my favorite memories from the internship was when we decided to have a cook-out in July, this was one of the best ways we connected and created a good relationship with each other.

One thought on “Over | #6

Hi Cindy,

I’m glad you found your internship to be a valuable experience as you prep for the finish line of your undergraduate career.

I was hoping you could provide a little bit more detail on some of the overall learning that occurred during this internship. What did you find to be particularly difficult? Would you change any of your behavior or approaches to problems now that you have the benefit of hindsight? How has this internship impacted your future professional decisions?

I understand that submitting blogs while you’re working can seem tedious, but I implore you to reflect more meaningfully and intentionally on this experience. You spent a good chunk of your summer working in a professional setting, and taking some time to really think about what you liked and didn’t like, and what sorts of experiences resonate with you and which ones really sap your energy is going to go a long ways in helping you make the difficult choices that lie ahead of you as you close your college career.

Food for thought.

-Josh