Progress

The participant collection is finally done! I worked over 30 hours this past week because of all the recruitment and scheduling. I am so happy! The last participants are being run tonight and then we can focus on the data analysis.

Unfortunately, because I was running so many participants, I made my first mislabelling mistake. I accidentally gave participant A the saliva collection tube for participant B. If this had gone unnoticed then our data would have been extremely odd because we are measuring for testosterone and these two participants were an opposite sex couple. I made a note of my error when I was finishing cleaning up the lab and reprinted the labels. It was a quick fix to this seemingly insignificant problem. Even though it is only one letter difference, it is vital to the experiment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *