Final Thoughts

I really don’t know what to write for this one so I’m kind of just going for a Dadaist stream of consciousness kind of thing. It rained last night and this oppressive heat has finally been breaking which is nice. I don’t think I could live anywhere hotter than this. I’ve been thinking of mov ing to Canada, or Europe, or the Pacific Northwest, I don’t know. I mean global warming is really showing its face this summer too so I might just have to suffer high temperatures for the rest of my life who knows.

Things have been going really well in my relationship too even though I think we both got each other really sick this past weekend so that’s no fun. If we can make it through this the rest will be a breeze. I’ve never loved someone so completely like this before and that’s very confusing but also very exciting.

I’ve also been beginning to sow the seeds of an honors project through SAC that I think has the potential to change a lot of queer history, jumpstart my career, and be super easily funded by the University. So Harvey Milk is commonly known as the first openly gay elected official in the U.S. but that’s not at all true. It was actually a lesbian woman on the Ann Arbor City Council like 4 years prior. This is like total scholarship and publicity bait from UMich and Michigan Radio, etc. and I think it could very easily be a really cool project to explore. Not only that but there’s quite literally only 7 references to her in any kind of reputable material I could find so far, AND the woman is still alive! So I think that this project kind of needs to happen now, and I can’t shake this feeling that I need to do it.

Anyway, that’s all I got,

and that’s all she wrote.

(I am she)