Levy Flash Internship!

During this experience I hope to make connections with alumni and other students as well as learn how to approach problems in business. A number of the alumni we will be meeting are in quantitative and programming fields. These alumni can guide me and answer questions I have about preparing for a job in this area. Meeting the other students on this Flash Internship will allow me to build a base of students with the common interest of hospitality. Completing the project will not only familiarize me with the hospitality sector, but will also teach me how to approach similar problems in the future.

One thought on “Levy Flash Internship!

• October 13, 2018 at 8:49 am

Alex,

Thanks for responding honestly. I think what you want to get out of the internship is great, and I will challenge you to explore how hospitality can be a gateway into a lot of different sectors. One of the beautiful things about a flash internship is it allows you to just get a taste for an industry; you get to see what elements of work you enjoy and those you don’t. With that information, you can be more intentional about how you view different career paths. I would challenge you to think strategically about how you can ensure these relationships extend beyond just this weekend.

Mike